Early Years Practitioner - Birmingham
|Job title:||Early Years Practitioner - Birmingham|
|Salary:||£9.50 - £13.50 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionEarly Years Practitioner - Birmingham
*Free Safeguarding Training*
*£100 Joining Bonus*
*Free CPD on offer*
Are you a Level 3 qualified Early Years Practitioner looking for a position?
*Part time and full-time positions available*
I am recruiting for a fun and friendly Nursery in Edgbaston! The Nursery are looking for a passionate Level 3 or above Nursery practitioner, to join their fantastic team.
The nursery are devoted to creating a safe space for the children and families in their community and are lucky enough to have excellent parental support and involvement.
Your experience working with children age 0 - 5 years will allow you to provide the necessary support to help them reach their full potential in this important foundation stage.
The successful Nursery Practitioner will have.
* Level 3 qualification in Early Years or Childcare (or equivalent)
* Experience working in an Early Years setting
* Clean DBS on the update (or be able to pay for one)
* References from past employers
* A kind and caring nature
* Strong Knowledge of the EYFS framework and ability to plan for and track progress of key children
While working closely with this nursery every single one of my candidates commented on what a lovely place it was to work and how welcoming the team are.
Why Aspire People?
* As one of the largest Midlands-based education recruitment agency, specialising in placing teaching and associated staff into the Nursery, SEND, Primary & Secondary sectors, you will be supported by dedicated consultant.
* Competitive rates of pay
* Holiday pay
* Safeguarding training
* Recommend a friend scheme
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.