Early Career Teachers Needed Leicester
|Job title:||Early Career Teachers Needed Leicester|
|Industry:||Secondary SEN Primary Early Years|
|Salary:||£105 - £130.00 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are working with vibrant educational institutions in Leicester City committed to providing quality education and fostering the growth of both students and educators. We are currently seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Early Career Teachers to join our schools dynamic teams.
* Deliver engaging and effective lessons to students from EYFS-Year 6.
* Collaborate with experienced teachers to develop lesson plans and teaching strategies.
* Actively participate in professional development opportunities to enhance teaching skills.
* Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that supports student learning and well-
*Provide timely and constructive feedback to students to support their academic progress.
* Bachelor's degree in Education or related field.
* Teaching credential or eligibility for certification.
* Passion for education and a strong desire to make a positive impact on students' lives.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Willingness to learn and grow as an educator.
*Competitive starting salary with opportunities for advancement.
* Mentorship program for Early Career Teachers.
* Professional development opportunities and ongoing support.
* A collaborative and supportive work environment.
I am keen to speak to Early Career Teacher (ECT)/ Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) interested in working these forward-thinking schools.
If this opportunity is for you, please apply and I will be in touch.
All candidates who register with Aspire People will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed and must be on the update service.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.