E Years/KS1 Teaching Assistant - Sutton Coldfield
|Job title:||E Years/KS1 Teaching Assistant - Sutton Coldfield|
|Salary:||£60 - £80 per day + Additional Benefits|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionLooking for a Early Years/KS1 Teaching Assistant to work 2 days per week at a school in Sutton Coldfield. The school is flexible on days. They are looking for someone who has experience across the year groups and has a flexible approach to their work ethic.
The suitable candidate must have sound knowledge of phonics programmes and a caring and calming nature. All candidates must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 in childcare and Education.
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Aspire can offer you:
* £100* joining bonus after you have worked 10 days
* Help and support whenever needed
* Holiday Pay
* Guidance through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
* Safeguarding Training
* £250* recommend a friend scheme once somebody you recommended has worked 20 days
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.