Daily Supply Teacher, Birmingham
|Job title:||Daily Supply Teacher, Birmingham|
|Salary:||£135 - £170 per day + DOE|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionDaily Supply Teacher - SEN Schools across Birmingham, Worcester and Solihull
Position: Supply SEN Teacher
Start Date: ASAP - ongoing
Pay Rate: £135- 170 per day, Depending on Experience
Josh of Aspire People Ltd is seeking flexible, part time/ full time daily supply Teachers, to work across various SEND and Mainstream schools across Worcester, Birmingham and Solihull.
Whilst previous SEN experience is desirable, this is not essential! But the ideal applicant is ideally flexible to work in SEN and Mainstream school - Any personal/ work experience within health and social care is also desirable for those without QTS who may be seeking daily supply work, providing you have a Degree, Level 2 or 3 in either Heath and Social and/ or educational qualification.
It is essential that applicants willing to work within a SEN setting, have a passion for working with SEN children.
Aspire People works closely with SEN and Mainstream schools, so we get regular bookings from schools daily. These can be pre-booked shifts, in addition to morning calls. Mostly this supply need comes from covering sickness, training, PPA and emergency cover. So the ideal applicant will be flexible. However, we accommodate your needs and requests.
Should you want only 3 days of work, simply let me know. If you want as much work as possible, let me know. As a consultant I promise to be supportive of your needs and listen to you desired job roles.
Please note there is no planning on a daily supply basis. Therefore, I avoid paying over the rate of £170 and is very much dependant on experience, flexibility and positive feedback.
Why work on a supply basis:
* You may be retired, but desire work and maintain skills on your terms
* Perhaps you're an ECT utilising supply to work within many schools in your local area before committing to your induction
* Maybe you are recently emerging from maternity and no longer wish to commit full time, or you want to utilise supply until you have suitable childcare arrangements
* You enjoy working at your pace, and enjoy the flexibility of picking and choosing which bookings to take
* You may only want to work part time. Please note I have placed so many part time teachers from daily supply on job shares, intervention and PPA cover
* I also get many Teachers' registering for supply as they are a full/ part time carer
* You enjoy having no planning responsibilities
Whatever the reason, we are on hand 24/7 to hear from you!
Aspire People Ltd is REC registered, Birmingham City Councils preferred supplier & APSCO registered. So we work with a lot of schools in the Midlands. As such we have compliance procedures that are designed to safeguard and protect children, please review these requirements below. All documents are required legally with no exceptions:
* DBS on the Update Service
* Proof of Address
* Proof of NI
* Face to Face interview
* References from all positions worked/ places of study in the past 2 years
* Safeguarding Level 1 (we provide this free of charge)
* TRN & Qualification certificate
* For those who have worked outside of the UK: you will require an Overseas Police Check, and possibly a Letter of Professional Standing
* You must complete our registration form
To apply please email Josh P your CV
Or request Josh at our Sutton HQ Office on 0121 314 5516
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.