Cover Supervisor - Shifnal
|Job title:||Cover Supervisor - Shifnal|
|Industry:||Secondary SEN Primary Early Years|
|Salary:||£80 - £100 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionDo you have experience working with young people between the ages of 11 and 18?
Are you a Graduate, Teaching Assistant or someone with experience working with groups of young people like a sports coach or scout leader?
If yes, then we may just have the role for you!
Aspire People are a leading Shropshire education recruitment specialist working with several schools throughout the county. Due to continued growth, we are looking for flexible Secondary Cover Supervisors to assist with the daily cover needs for local schools.
* Be responsible for the continuity of the children's education in the absence of their usual class teacher.
* Lessons will be pre-planned by subject specialist teachers, and you will distribute and supervise the completion of this work.
* Manage behaviour in the classroom to ensure a productive learning environment always following the school's behaviour policy.
* Be committed to upholding the expectations of the school with the students in the Teachers absence.
* UK Degree or Overseas with NARIC verification (or working towards one)
o Or Level 2 or 3 TA qualification with confidence to lead groups in KS3 & KS4
Or Experience working with children ages 11 - 18 in a non-school environment like sports clubs, scouts, youth clubs/ workshops etc.
* DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a DBS through Aspire.
* Valid right to work in the UK.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.