Cover Supervisor - Kettering
|Job title:||Cover Supervisor - Kettering|
|Salary:||£90 - £130 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionCOVER SUPERVISOR/COVER TEACHER - KETTERING
- Covering lessons in both Key Stages 3 & 4
- £90-£130 a day depending on experience
- No teaching qualification needed
- Experience working with children or young adults desired
The role of the Cover Supervisor is to provide daily support in schools working with young people. Often, you will be providing relief for permanent members of staff.
Using work set by the absent class teacher, you would supervise the class and support groups students to guide them through set learning objectives.
You will need:
- The confidence and presence to manage and control behaviour
- Possess a positive can-do attitude
- Flexibility to adapt and work in a variety of different schools/environments
- The ability to build positive relationships with young people and adults alike.
Contract options available:
- Permanent, full time or part time
- Temp to perm
- Flexible day to day supply
If you are interested in becoming a Cover Supervisor/Cover Teacher, please contact me today!
01604 347 994 07811 077193
*UK Residents only
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.