Cover Supervisor - Burnley
|Job title:||Cover Supervisor - Burnley|
|Salary:||£90 - £100 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you an experienced Cover Supervisor?
Are you looking for a new challenge or are you currently registered with another Teaching Agency but not getting enough work?
I have various schools in and around Burnley looking for passionate Cover Supervisor Teachers who are confident when dealing with behaviour management. The schools I am recruiting for have a huge demand for Cover Supervisor Teachers on a regular basis.
The successful Cover Supervisor Teachers will be qualified to Degree Level and will have a passion for working with children. Work will include the supervision of the whole class during short-term absences of class teachers under the guidance of teaching/senior staff, delivery of pre-prepared exercises, managing student behaviour and assisting students in relevant activities in line with school policies and procedures.
To join Aspire People and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role you will need to:
* Be qualified to Degree Level or hold equivalent qualifications that allow you to be placed in schools in the position requested
* Have a passion for working and supporting children's learning
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals
In return you will receive:
* Supported and own personal career goals are met
* To be part of a successful forward-thinking establishment and team
* A highly specialised, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* Access to free online CPD training
* £100 joining bonus
* You can refer qualified teachers to us and receive £250
* In-house compliance, accounts, human resources and, payroll teams to answer your queries
To be eligible for this role you will need the following:
* You will need hold the right to work in the country of the role
* Provide specific reference details
* Have an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service
If this is the job for you, please apply above and I will be in touch!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.