|Job title:||Cover Supervisor|
|Salary:||£75 - £110 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionCover Supervisor / HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant)
An Ofsted rated 'Good' Primary School based in the LE2 (central) area of Leicester are recruiting for a full-time Cover Supervisor to join the team on a long term basis, which will become permanent for the right individual.
Cover Supervisor positions are an excellent opportunity for graduates to gain classroom experience before completing teacher training, for HLTA's who are ready to step up, experienced Teaching Assistants to take the next step in their journey to teaching or even qualified teachers who do not wish to plan/mark etc.
- Cover Supervisor
- January Start
- Must be qualified to Degree or HLTA Level
- £65 - £110 per day based on experience
- Supervise and deliver work that has been set by the class teacher
- Ensure all students are on task and assist them when necessary
- Be confident when the teacher is absent from the classroom
- Set high expectations for behaviour and learning during the lessons
- Use positive techniques to keep children engaged and learning to their best potential
Please click apply now and attach your CV to be considered, interviews to be held ASAP.
We currently have many vacancies across Leicester including those for Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, Admin and more. Please click apply now and attach your CV, this vacancy is being handled by Lydia at Aspire People.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.