|Job title:||Cover Supervisor|
|Salary:||£65 - £75 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a graduate based in the Chesterfield area looking to gain experience towards a future teacher training application?
I am currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work within secondary schools in Chesterfield and surrounding areas. As a Cover Supervisor you will have the responsibility for delivering pre-planned work set by absent teachers, this can be within one or multiple subjects. You will need to have a strong presence in the classroom and be comfortable managing pupil behaviour whilst following the schools policies and procedures. The work can be varied and extremely rewarding. You may find yourself working full time, long term at 1 school or regularly working across multiple schools and departments within your area.
Aspire People is dedicated to helping improve the education of children across the midlands by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools that you want to work in.
To become a Cover Supervisor with Aspire you will need:
* Ideally a degree however we do welcome applications from people with relevant experience
* Experience in working with young people
* An enhanced DBS check on the update service (or wiling to apply for one)
* Excellent Communication skills and commitment to working as part of a team
* Flexible with your own transport (or have good knowledge of public transport routes in your area)
In return you will get from us:
* A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* The choice to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
* Access to free online training
I am keen to talk to graduates or experienced cover supervisors across the East Midlands who are interested in working with Aspire People. If you are interested in finding out more about myself and Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
If you feel this position is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.