|Job title:||Cover Supervisor|
|Salary:||£80 - £100 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionSecondary Cover Supervisor| General Subjects| Spalding
Are you interested in going in to teaching but not quite sure how? Maybe you need to gain a bit of experience before entering on to a PGCE? Are you currently studying a degree, masters or Phd and are only free to teach a couple of days a week?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions then we can help. Aspire People are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors across Spalding. This Cover Supervisor position will start immediately and will be ongoing and flexible based on your current situation.
Aspire People care about your career. We are passionate about honest, open recruitment and will help you along the way by listening and sharing out expertise and knowledge.
To join Aspire People and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role you will need to:
* Be qualified to Degree Level or hold equivalent qualifications that allow you to be placed in schools in the position requested.
* Have a passion for working and supporting children's learning.
* Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated by an ability to build relationships with other professionals.
In return for your hard work Aspire People can offer you:
* A Competitive Salary
* A dedicated Consultant, contactable out of hours
* Work in your desired location
* Help and advice relative to your career
* Help and tips on your CV and interview techniques
* Up to £250 refer a friend scheme.
For more information or an informal discussion to find out how we can help, please contact Aspire People.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C