|Job title:||Cover Supervisor|
|Salary:||£65 - £100 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionCover Supervisor
Do you have an interest in teaching and have a degree?
Have you been a cover supervisor and are looking for a new opportunity?
Are you based in or local to the Peterborough area?
We are recruiting people who have an interest in teaching the next generation. We work with many secondary schools in the Peterborough area and there is currently a high demand for passionate, dedicated professionals that want to make a difference, whether you can offer daily cover (even 1 day a week) short term or long term maybe or you are looking for the next step in your career and want a permanent role, we have roles available to suit all circumstances.
As a cover supervisor your responsibilities would be:
1. Delivering a lesson based on the teachers plan to KS3 and KS4 children
2. Following the behaviour policies that the school has
3. Collecting, marking any work that has been done and handing it into the correct person
4. Ensuring the safeguarding of all pupils at all times
5. Thinking on your feet when work has run out to keep pupils engaged
To be considered for becoming a Cover Supervisor you will need:
- A Degree or relevant experience
- A passion for wanting to teach
- Having a DBS (preferably on the update service or be willing to pay for a new one through us)
- Having a caring compassionate attitude
- a good understanding of Safeguarding and your role
Having a personal consultant at Aspire, means we take the time to listen to you, assess your goals whilst working for us and make sure we are providing you with the right schools. We aim to provide you with differing opportunities to enhance and develop your career.
One of our Cover Supervisors said:
"The recruitment process and the care and understanding taken to listen to what I wanted was second to none, the schools I have been to allowed me to build up my confidence and I have been accepted onto a PGCE for next year - Thank you Aspire People"
If you think you have the skills and passion we are looking for these contact me - Jodi 01733 942 784
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.