Computer Science Teacher
|Job title:||Computer Science Teacher|
|Salary:||£118 - £185 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionComputer Science Teacher
Derby City School
Long Term Role
Aspire are recruiting for an experienced ICT & Computing Teacher for a school based near to Derby starting in September 2020. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a fantastic teaching environment with a welcoming and supportive team.
The school have a state of the art computer science suite, and have strong links with local colleges. The school is currently "requires improvement" but is dedicated to making the necessary changes to improve academic attainment. Stretch and challenge of high achieving pupils and experience with SEMH students is essential.
The successful teacher will have a good track record of planning and delivering ICT Computing lessons at Key Stage 3 (KS3) & Key Stage 4 (KS4). You must be able to work with a team as well as independently. If you have a natural ability to inspire pupils to become independent learners apply now.
Aspire are looking for a Teaching of Computing that;
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching computer engineering
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Aspire are;
- Your own dedicated Derbyshire consultant with over 9 years experience
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.