Behavioural Support Worker
|Job title:||Behavioural Support Worker|
|Salary:||£60 - £80 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAspire People are currently looking for a Behaviour Support Assistant to work with a primary school based in Burton?
As an Intervention Assistant you will be responsible for delivering learning by using engagement techniques to children across KS1 primarily in Reading and Literacy and be able to identify any gaps in their knowledge that may have been presented due to the challenges of Covid-19.
These sessions will be working with children who have behavioural difficulties including ASD and ADHD and therefore your experience of working with children understanding their sometimes complex needs is essential. You will be able to demonstrate high levels of patience and have experience of being able to de-escalate any potential behaviour ensuring the child/ children are supported at all times.
Aspire People is dedicated to helping improve the education of children across Staffordshire by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
To be considered for the position of Intervention TA with Aspire People you will need to have the following:
* Level 3 or above qualification in Support Teaching and Learning or equivalent
* Relevant experience across KS1
* An enhanced DBS check on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
* A proven record of raising attainment
* Experience supporting pupils with ASD or ADHD is essential.
In return you will get from us:
* A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* The choice to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
* Access to free online training including Covid-19 training
* Access to PPE
If you feel this position is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.