|Job title:||Behavioural Mentor|
|Salary:||£80 - £110 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionWe are currently working with an absolutely fantastic school who are seeking caring and resilient Behavior Teaching Assistants to join their wonderful team.
The school are welcoming applications from anyone with a background in supporting children and young people with challenging behavior.
Experience working in Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH) or within a Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) would be highly valued for this role, however the school would also be happy to consider applicants with experience in youth work or a non - education based background.
What to expect working as a Behavior Teaching Assistant:
· A highly supportive and encouraging team
· The opportunity for teacher training is available for those looking to progress into teaching
· An opportunity to work as part of a team who priorities the mental health needs of all pupils, whilst supporting their families along their journey
· An opportunity to gain valuable experience working with pupils with SEMH needs
· Specialised de-escalation training is provided
· Career progression is available with an excellent senior leadership team to offer ongoing support
Requirements for a Behavior Teaching Assistant:
· Experience supporting children and young people in a school environment is highly valued for this role
· Knowledge of the KS2 curriculum would be a huge bonus for this role
· A caring, engaging and resilient personality
· The ability to be a strong role model
· Experience working with children with challenging behavior would be highly valued
· Experience is highly valued however the school are happy to consider anyone who has a strong drive to help and support children within and SEMH school setting
If you feel you are ready to take that next step in your career, and like the sound of this wonderful school, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.