behaviour Support Specialist
|Job title:||behaviour Support Specialist|
|Salary:||£85 - £95 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Behavior Support Specialist Assistant - £85 - £95
Are you experienced with special educational needs and looking to start a new role from January?
I am supporting a well sought after primary school in the City of Peterborough, who needs a behavior support specialist for the rest of academic year.
* support pupils with behavior in lessons and around the school
* support staff in dealing with challenging behaviour
* provide support in lesson removal (in line with school policy)
* establish a positive rapport to aid attendance, punctuality, routine and positive behaviour management strategies
* 2 form entry good academy
* inclusive school with the children at its core
* supportive SLT with clear vision of the school and how to help learners progress
* creative environment with a positive environment
* Positive to make a difference within the school
* supportive of colleagues when needed
* SEND /Strong behavior management strategies
* available full-time
Are you our next superstar?
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.