|Job title:||Behaviour Mentor|
|Industry:||SEN Primary Early Years|
|Salary:||£87 - £98 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionBehaviour Support Specialist Assistant - Northampton
Are you experienced with special educational needs and looking to start a new role?
I am supporting a well sought after primary school in Northampton Town, who needs a behaviour support specialist for the rest of the academic year.
* support pupils with behaviour in lessons and around the school
* support staff in dealing with challenging behaviour
* provide support in lesson removal (in line with school policy)
* establish a positive rapport to aid attendance, punctuality, routine and positive behaviour management strategies
* 2 form entry good academy
* inclusive school with the children at its core
* supportive SLT with clear vision of the school and how to help learners progress
* creative environment with a positive environment
* Positive to make a difference within the school
* supportive of colleagues when needed
* SEND /Strong behaviour management strategies
* available full-time
This role is easily commutable from Wellingborough, Kettering, Corby and surrounding villages!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.