Behaviour Intervention Officer In Hinckley
|Job title:||Behaviour Intervention Officer In Hinckley|
|Industry:||Secondary SEN Primary Early Years|
|Salary:||£120.00 - £130.00 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Are you a skilled and dedicated Behaviour Intervention Officer with specialized training in NAPPI and Team Teach? A leading educational institution in Hinckley, Leicestershire, is seeking a proactive and experienced professional to join our team and support students with behavioural challenges.
Aspire People are supporting a main stream school with SEN unit. We are committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive environment where students with behavioural needs receive exceptional support. Our institution values inclusivity, personalized learning, and creating an environment where every child can thrive.
The Behaviour Intervention Officer will play a crucial role in providing targeted support to students with behavioural difficulties. Your expertise in NAPPI (Non-Abusive Psychological and Physical Intervention) and Team Teach training will be instrumental in implementing effective strategies to manage challenging behaviours and promote a positive learning environment.
* Utilize NAPPI and Team Teach techniques to de-escalate and manage challenging behaviour
* Work closely with students on behavioural interventions, providing one-on-one or group support
* Collaborate with teaching staff to implement and monitor behavioural support plans.
* Provide training and guidance to staff on behaviour management strategies and crisis
* Liaise with parents/guardians, external agencies, and the school's SEN team to develop
comprehensive behaviour support plans.
* Maintain accurate records of interventions and regularly review and adapt strategies to ensure
* Experience as a Behaviour Intervention Officer or similar role, preferably within an educational
* Certified NAPPI and Team Teach training with a strong understanding of behaviour management
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with students, staff, and
* Ability to remain calm and composed in challenging situations, demonstrating empathy and
* Relevant qualifications or certifications in behavioural interventions and safeguarding.
* Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
* Ongoing professional development opportunities and training.
* Supportive and collaborative work environment within a dedicated behavioural support unit.
* Opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students with behavioural challenges.
If you are an experienced Behaviour Intervention Officer with NAPPI and Team Teach training, dedicated to supporting students with behavioural needs, we encourage you to apply.
All candidates who register with Aspire People will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed and must be on the update service.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.