1:1 Teaching Assistant, Reception - Tamworth
|Job title:||1:1 Teaching Assistant, Reception - Tamworth|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job description1:1 Teaching Assistant, reception - Tamworth
Position: 1:1 Teaching Assistant
Year Group: Reception
Commencement: Immediate start
This 1 form entry school in Tamworth is searching for a passionate educator to support a reception pupil on a 1:1 basis. This 1 form entry school rated 'Good' by OFSTED is actively searching for a Teaching Assistant to help this pupil on their academic journey.
Key responsibilities include:
* Providing one-on-one support tailored to the pupil's individual needs
* Assisting with personal care requirements in a sensitive and respectful manner
* Collaborating with the class teacher to implement personalized learning strategies
* Creating a positive and inclusive atmosphere to encourage the pupil's engagement and confidence
In return we can offer:
* Supported and own personal career goals are met
* To be part of a successful forward-thinking establishment and team
* A highly specialised, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates
* Local work
* Holiday Pay Scheme
* Training programmes such as Team Teach, Phonics training, First Aid
* Access to free online CPD training
* £100 joining bonus
* In-house compliance, accounts, human resources and, payroll teams to answer your queries
How to Apply:
If you are ready to contribute to the success of our students and be a positive influence in their educational journey, please submit your CV or get in touch on 07977 097 299. Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis.
We also offer up to £250 referral bonus for recommendations of Teachers and Teaching Assistants who may be suitable for any of the roles we are currently recruiting for.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.