Year 4 Teacher - Castle Vale
|Year 4 Teacher - Castle Vale
|SEN Primary Early Years
|£135 - £170 per day + Additional Benefits
|Aspire People Limited
Job descriptionA school in Castle Vale is currently looking for a Fully Qualified Teacher to teach in Year 4.
This role will require somebody who has taught in Key Stage 2 previously.
This role starts ASAP - Ongoing, and is 5 days per week.
* You must have QTS
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an
innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
Aspire can offer you:
* £100* joining bonus after you have worked 10 days
* Help and support whenever needed
* Holiday Pay
* Guidance through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
* Safeguarding Training
* £250* recommend a friend scheme once somebody you recommended has worked 20 days
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.