Special Education needs (SEN) Teaching Assistants In Hinckley
|Job title:||Special Education needs (SEN) Teaching Assistants In Hinckley|
|Industry:||Secondary SEN Primary Early Years|
|Salary:||£80.00 - £95.00 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you passionate about supporting students with Special Educational Needs (SEN) and making a positive difference in their lives? [School/Organization Name] in Hinckley, Leicestershire, is seeking dedicated and compassionate SEN Teaching Assistants to join our inclusive and supportive team.
Aspire People are working with main stream and SEN schools in Hinckley is that provide a nurturing and inclusive educational institution dedicated to providing exceptional support and education to students with SEN. We strive to create a welcoming environment where every student is valued and encouraged to reach their full potential.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting students with diverse learning needs within the classroom. You will work closely with teachers and other support staff to create a positive and inclusive learning environment, providing tailored assistance to help students thrive academically and emotionally.
* Assist SEN students in their learning activities, providing one-on-one support or small group
assistance as needed.
* Implement individual education plans (IEPs) under the guidance of SEN teachers, adapting *
activities to suit students' abilities.
* Support students with their social and emotional development, fostering positive relationships
and a sense of inclusion.
* Assist with classroom management and help create a safe and supportive learning environment.
* Collaborate with teachers and other professionals, providing feedback on student progress and
contributing to educational plans.
* Experience working with children or young people with special educational needs is desirable but
* Empathy, patience, and a genuine interest in supporting individuals with diverse learning needs.
* Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
positive and flexible approach to meeting the varying needs of SEN students.
* Relevant qualifications in education or a willingness to undergo training.
* Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
* Ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
* Supportive and collaborative work environment.
* The opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of SEN students.
If you are a compassionate and dedicated individual looking to make a positive impact by supporting students with special educational needs, we encourage you to apply.
All candidates who register with Aspire People will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed and must be on the update service.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.