Part time Supply Teacher (All Subjects)
|Job title:||Part time Supply Teacher (All Subjects)|
|Salary:||£110 - £170 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a qualified or newly qualified Teacher looking for flexibility in your job and have the option to work the days you want to work?
Would you like to work for a reputable agency that will get you regular work in your local schools?
I am currently recruiting for secondary trained subject specialists in the Leicester and surrounding areas, who have a real passion for teaching and delivering excellence within the classroom. Aspire People is dedicated to helping improve the education of children across by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates. As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools that you want to work in.
As a supply teacher you will help us to service the needs of a wide range of schools and multi academy trusts across Leicestershire. Our schools are looking for positive and enthusiastic teachers who are able to continue the great work their staff have been doing while they are out of the classroom.
To become a supply teacher with Aspire you will need:
* UK QTS (NQT's welcome to apply)
* Relevant teaching experience across KS3 and KS4, KS5 would be advantageous
* An enhanced DBS check on the update service (or wiling to apply for one)
* Excellent Communication skills and commitment to working as part of a team
* A flexible and positive approach to challenge and change
In return you will get from us:
* A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* The choice to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
* Access to free online training
* Bonus on completion of your first 10 days work
I am keen to talk to secondary teachers across Leicester who are interested in working with Aspire People. If you are interested in finding out more about the benefits of working for Aspire People head to our website www.aspirepeople.co.uk
If you feel this position is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.