KS2 Interventions Teacher
|Job title:||KS2 Interventions Teacher|
|Salary:||£135 - £165 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you looking for a full time teaching positions? Can you provide interventions support? Are you experienced in KS2?
Aspire People have partnered up with a lovely school in Nottingham (NG1) to recruit for a KS2 Interventions Teacher who will be working full time for a long term position.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Provide specialist support in Key stage 2 and to supervise groups and
occasionally whole classes for a session in the classroom or outside the main teaching area as
- provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children within
- Work with a group of children for a session/lesson, this may involve
contributing to the planning, preparation, assessment and reporting.
In order to qualify for the role you must have:
- Valid DBS on the online update Service
- 2 years worth of relevant references
- Enthusiasm and confidence
- Travel to Nottingham
- Have relevant experience in a similar role
If you feel like you are someone who would be perfect for this role then click apply and attach your CV. Interviews for this role take place on Monday 15th March 2021.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.