GRADUATE MENTORS NEEDED
|Job title:||GRADUATE MENTORS NEEDED|
|Salary:||£60 - £70 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionEnglish, Maths or Science GCSE Academic Graduate Coach - Birmingham / Solihull - Start ASAP
Are you a talented English, Maths or Science graduate with ambitions to build a career in education?
Would you like the opportunity to make a real impact and difference to the lives of the next generation?
Maybe you would like to work in a school that will help train, develop and guide you towards your goals, whatever they may be within education?
An 11-18 academy in North Solihull are looking for a graduate for English, Maths or Science to support their students as an academic coach from September 2021 till mid July 2022.
The successful graduate must:
· Have a relevant English, Maths or Science related degree with a 2:1 or above
· Strong A-Levels and GCSEs
· Be passionate about their specialist subject
· Be able to inspire and motive
· Have high expectations for student's learning, achievement and behaviour
· Be passionate about making a difference in the lives of young people, especially those coming from disadvantaged backgrounds
· Be creative, friendly and approachable
· Make a difference every day in someone's life
· The opportunity to be use this as a stepping stone to working in education, possibly seeking further opportunities in teacher training which the Academy can support with
· Chance to work in state-of-the-art facilities
· Supportive and welcoming team, Academy and Trust
· Full-time role, Monday - Friday (0815-1615)
· Immediate start
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C