Fully Qualified Teacher - KS1 Year 1
|Job title:||Fully Qualified Teacher - KS1 Year 1|
|Salary:||£130 - £150 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionFully Qualified Teacher - KS1 Year 1
Hodge Hill, Birmingham
This lovely primary school is seeking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational fully qualified teacher to start in April 2021 - July 2021. You will have full class responsibilities within this role.
A current teacher explains " I love teaching at this school the children are lovely. The staff made me feels so welcome and could not be more helpful, when Ann-Marie sends me there on day to day supply I am always so happy!!"
Skills and experience required for our teaching jobs;
* You must have QTS however some of these positions are also open to NQT's
* An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
* An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
* Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
* A friendly caring nature
* The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
At Aspire People, we pride ourselves on enabling you to find a suitable school and fulfil your dream to teach. We understand that the future of teaching is important, therefore we can offer you our full support.
Aspire People can also offer: -
*Teachers get paid to scale
*£100 bonus after you have worked 10 days
*Flexible work in schools local to where you live
*Long-term and permanent opportunities
*NQTs get a chance to complete their induction year
* A consultant to guide you through your assignments and help you with your CV and interview techniques
*We work with over 2000 schools across the midlands every year and place on average 600 people in to schools every week. We have a large number of schools that only use Aspire People and no other agencies.
To apply for this vacancy or for information about other day to day, short term, long term or permanent vacancies we might have please email your CV to ann-
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.