Behaviour Specialist In Hinckley
|Job title:||Behaviour Specialist In Hinckley|
|Industry:||Secondary SEN Primary Early Years|
|Salary:||£85.00 - £105.00 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Are you a dedicated, experienced, and passionate Behaviour Specialist seeking an opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)? Aspire People are recruiting for a prominent primary SEN unit in Hinckley, Leicestershire, is seeking a skilled and compassionate Behaviour Specialist to join our committed team.
Aspire People are supporting main/SEN primary schools that are devoted to providing a supportive and nurturing environment for students with SEN. Our primary SEN unit values inclusivity, personalized learning, and fostering an environment where every child can thrive.
The Behaviour Specialist role is crucial in providing effective support and strategies for students with behavioural challenges within our primary SEN unit. You will play a pivotal role in implementing behaviour management plans, supporting students' emotional regulation, and collaborating with staff to create a positive and supportive learning environment.
* Develop and implement behaviour management plans tailored to individual students' needs.
* Provide one-on-one or small group support to students requiring behavioural intervention.
* Support the teaching staff in implementing strategies to address challenging behaviour.
* Collaborate with teachers, parents, and external professionals to create comprehensive behaviour
* Monitor and track progress, adjusting strategies as needed to promote positive behavioural
* Provide training and guidance to staff on behaviour management techniques and best practices.
* Proven experience working as a Behaviour Specialist or in a similar role, preferably within a SEN
* Strong understanding of behaviour management strategies and interventions for children with
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with students, staff, and *
* Patience, empathy, and a proactive approach in addressing behavioural challenges.
* Relevant qualifications or certifications in behavioural analysis or related fields are advantageous.
* Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
* Professional development opportunities and ongoing training.
* Supportive and collaborative work environment within a dedicated SEN unit.
* Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of children with SEN.
If you are an experienced Behaviour Specialist passionate about making a difference in the lives of children with SEN, we encourage you to apply.
All candidates who register with Aspire People will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed and must be on the update service.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory checks.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.