After School Club - Level 3 TA
|Job title:||After School Club - Level 3 TA|
|Salary:||£10 - £12 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAfter-School Play Worker
A fanatic opportunity has arisen for a Play Worker After School Club Assistant.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated individual who can bring their unique skills to our well-resourced Club. You will be responsible for caring for large numbers of children with organising activities, playing games, preparing food and providing the nurture and care needed by children aged from 2 to 11.
This role will involve dealing with parents and colleagues - ensuring both safeguarding and health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
The position is for 5 days per week. Based in Burton starting after ASAP. Working hours 3:15-5:15pm
Ideal person will need experience running an after school club and hold a Level 3 qualification or above
Duties will include:
* Assisting the Before and After School Team in providing high quality childcare.
* Supporting the delivery of exciting activities to promote children's social skills and emotional wellbeing.
* Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment.
* Ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of children at all times.
* Demonstrating excellent organisational skills.
* Working in partnership with parents.
A current candidate that has worked at the school says "I love it when I get sent to this school for work as the children and parents are lovely and the school is a fantastic place to be! The team of staff are so welcoming and supportive".
What you'll get in return:
* A specialist, expert consultant who will liaise with you on all aspects of the job
* Excellent rate of pay
* Holiday Pay
* Free safeguarding training
* Demonstrate a passion for providing high quality care, for children of all ages.
* Refer a friend scheme. Earn up to £250
This is an excellent opportunity to work at a great school in your local area; to find out more about this role visit our website and apply!
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.