Long Term Teaching Assistant Positions - North Birmingham
|Job title:||Long Term Teaching Assistant Positions - North Birmingham|
|Salary:||£50 - £70 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionDue to the high demand in the North Birmingham area. We are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants for both day to day and long term positions. We have a number of vacancies both full and part time, class based and 1-1 with SEN children.
If you are live to North Birmingham and want to work locally, please get in touch. We have positions commencing asap - July and also from September.
The ideal candidate:
* Level 3 qualification minimum
* Long term (an academic term or more) experience of working with children on a one to one basis or in a class environment.
* SEN experience covering Autism and lower level ability
* Able to communicate and build rapport with the children you support
* Confident in communicating with the SENCO, leadership team and parents
* Passionate about working with SEN children & dedicated to helping them thrive and achieve targets set in line with their individual education plan's (IEP)
* Meticulous when it comes to completing IEP's to ensure everything is covered and the child's accomplishments are recorded and rewarded
In return Aspire People can offer you;
* Local work in primary schools across North Birmingham
* A dedicated consultant available 24/7 to offer advice and guidance
* CV writing
* Competitive rates of pay for Teaching Assistants
* Long term and permanent opportunities
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.