Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Primary
|Job title:||Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Primary|
|Salary:||£75 - £90 per day|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAre you a Higher Level Teaching Assistant? Are you looking for a full time position?
Aspire People are looking for a full time Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work mostly within an EYFS class but some covering in Year 5/6 too.
You must be confident following planning and covering lessons with good class management skills.
What we are looking for from a suitable candidate:
- EYFS and some KS2 Experience - working to help progress the children
- Knowledge of the EYFS and KS2 Curriculum
- Dedicated, Hardworking and Committed
- Full time position - working hours are 8:30 - 15:45
- 2 previous relevant references
- DBS online update Service
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant Qualification or equivalent
The person joining the school will be welcomed by lovely staff and enthusiastic children.
I am currently conducting informal interviews for this role. If you are a good fit for this role, please click apply and attach your CV now.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.