Autism Support Worker
|Job title:||Autism Support Worker|
|Salary:||£10 - £12 per hour|
|Contact name:||Aspire People Limited|
Job descriptionAutism Specialist Teaching Assistant
£65 - £80 per day based on experience
Are you someone who has a desire to work with autistic children and young adults? Are you looking for a position where the rewards are so much bigger than the challenges? I am currently recruiting for several roles in both mainstream and SEND settings to help support children with Autism access education.
I am looking for Autism specialists who are supportive, caring, resilient and sympathetic to the needs of children with ASD. You may not have lots of education experience yet but if you have a personal connection or real life experience of working with people with Autism in a different setting then I would be really keen to hear from you.
I currently have one to one roles in mainstream primary settings through to support worker roles in specialist collages, working with a variety of different people with Autism at different points on the Autistic spectrum so please apply for more information about specific roles.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A Level 3 qualification in Support Teaching and Learning (advantageous but not essential)
* Additional SEND qualifications are also desired
* An understanding of ASD
* Hands on experience of working with children/people with Autism
* A committed, kind and sensitive attitude
* A real desire to support the SEND community in Leicestershire
In return Aspire can offer you:
* A variety of roles in Educational settings across Leicester
* Continuous CPD
* Your own consultant who is available 24/7
* Competitive pay rates
* The chance to make a real difference!
Please apply below to find out how you could continue to support Autistic children and be sure to attach your CV, we will be in touch ASAP.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.