Aspire People are always evolving and adapting. If you are a talented recruitment consultant, resourcer or administrator looking to work for a company passionate about making a difference you have come to the right place. Our reputation has been built on the high calibre candidates that we work with and the high expectations that we have for ourselves. The market place is extremely competitive and we strongly believe that to be the best provider out there we need to employ the best recruitment specialists.
Working for Aspire People
Aspire People expects a lot of hard work and commitment from employees but in return staff are given one of the most competitive benefit and work-life balance packages in the industry:
- Extensive holiday
- 6 x emergency leave hours
- A unique career development plan with opportunities for further education
- Friday breakfast
- Dress down day every Friday
- Reduced working hours in the holiday
- Medical Health Insurance
- Competitive commission structure
Working for Aspire People is more than just a bunch of great benefits. We have a culture of hard working individuals that enjoy what they do and care a great deal about the organisation and everyone who works in it. The Director, Michaela is always finding new ways of rewarding hard work whether that be through bonuses, reward vouchers at the end of the year, company events such as fun-days and ongoing competitions. All employees not just sales staff benefit from these incentive schemes also.
Our working environment has been officially recognised when the company won Birmingham & Solihull’s Best Business 2 years in a row. Aspire People have also been nominated for a Recruiter Award of Best Agency to Work For.
Current Vacancies at Aspire People
- Recruitment Consultant - Primary Division - West Midlands Desk - based in Sutton Coldfield
- Recruitment Consultant - Primary Division - East Midlands Desk - based in Sutton Coldfield
- Recruitment Consultant - Secondary Division - East Midlands Desk - based in Sutton Coldfield
- Payroll Manager - temporary and permanent payroll - customer service focused role - based in Sutton Coldfield
- Sales Support Assistant with promotional opportunities to become a consultant - Secondary Division - based in Sutton Coldfield
If you are interested in any of these roles please can you contact managing director Michaela Powell on 0121 314 3606 or 07887 878907. All conversations will remain confidential.
The Aspire People team at our end of year activity day
Did you enjoy reading? Please rate it
- I Like it.
- 11 likes