Job Type: Temporary
Duration: 1.5 Terms
Skills: Year 5, Key Stage 2, bloxwich, walsall, teacher, class teacher, primary school, primary teacher
Year 5 Teacher
GBP95 - GBP135 per day (dependant upon experience)
Vivacious and enthusiastic year 5 teacher required for a term at a primary school based in the Bloxwich area of Walsall, commencing September 2011. The school are open to newly qualified and fully qualified year 5 primary teachers as long as the candidate is willing to put 110% into the position and is willing to go that extra mile to help the children achieve the full potential.
All Candidates must:
- Hold a relevant Primary Teaching Qualification
- Have experience of teaching year 4
- Have a work hard and 'go the extra mile' attitude with colleagues and pupils alike
In return Aspire People can offer:
- Help with the Primary Induction
- On-going training
- A competitive salary
- A dedicated consultant who will give advice and support
- The opportunity to get your foot on the door for permanent opportunities.
To apply please send you CV or call Aspire people today.Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
Industry: Education and Training
Salary: £475 - £675 per week
Position: Year 5 Teacher