Job Type: Temporary
GBP105 per day
Temporary and Permanent induction opportunities.
Aspire People are a Birmingham based Education Recruitment Agency who have excellent relationships with a range of schools across the Midlands. We specialise in recruiting NQTs, (Newly Qualified Teachers) and placing them into schools to start their induction year for both primary and secondary.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic and professionally minded NQTs for our Birmingham NQT Pool. Aspire People will provide you with short and long-term opportunities in schools to help you complete you induction year.
We have found many NQTs a place where they can do a couple of terms or all of their NQT induction year.
When you join Aspire People's NQT pool for this Birmingham Academic Year you will receive training specifically tailored to you, on how to be a successful NQT supply teacher, how to secure a permanent role, cv writing and interview techniques, child protection in a supply teaching role, behaviour management and inspirational delivery. On top of that our NQTs are paid to scale and receive holiday pay.
To be successfully accepted on to Aspire People's Birmingham NQT pool for 2014 you must have the following
1. Excellent behavioural strategies
2. A strong, directive presence within the classroom environment.
3. An enthusiastic, well-motivated and talented classroom practitioner
4. An ability to inspire children, staff and parents alike
5. Excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum
6. A friendly caring nature
7. The capacity to identify and target specific, individual needs
8. Keen to learn and develop professionally
9. Can create an environment that nurtures and stimulates positive attitudes, independence and an innovative approach to facilitating learning and teaching
If you are going to be a Newly Qualified Teacher in 2014 or you are already an NQT and looking to join our Birmingham NQT Pool for 2014 please get in touch with Aspire People immediately. It would be great to see your CV but If you don't have one don't worry, your own consultant can help you write one.
We really look forward to hearing from you.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
Industry: Education and Training
Salary: ££525 per week
Position: Newly Qualified Teacher