Aspire People’s success stems from a genuine belief in quality at a price that schools can afford.
Before we can provide this schools need peace of mind, a belief that we will do what we promise and if we don’t you will get your money back. We want you to trust in Aspire People, which is why we promise:
- In the inevitable event that a candidate arrives at your school for the first time and you deem them unsuitable they will be removed as soon as you inform us. Of course, there will be no charge for this candidate as they will not have done a days work.
- If at any point a candidate is deemed as unsuitable after they have completed a days work, the cover co-ordinator will notify their education consultant. Aspire People will investigate the situation and if the candidate did not adhere to their code of conduct the school will be reimbursed for 1 day’s supply or ½ a day for am or pm bookings.
If a candidate does not adhere to both the school or our own safeguarding children policies the following will happen:
1. The candidate will be invited in to the office to meet with the Head of HR, Daniel Dawkins and a Divisional Manager.
2. Aspire People will conclude whether the candidate needs training, support and close monitoring or no longer suitable to work for Aspire People.
3. If necessary, serious matters will be referred to the Independent Safeguarding Authority (ISA)
4. The school will be notified of our conclusions in writing, and confirmation of a reimbursement for 1 day’s supply (or 1/2 a day if the assignment was just for the morning or afternoon)
Aspire People will offer a replacement solution, where possible a specialist, for any assignments that do not work out. Aspire People care a great deal about the development of all our staff and rely on honest and open communications. In some cases a candidate just needs extra training and support, which is followed up by our Assessor, ex-deputy head teacher Kim White, to ensure their development is transferred in to working practice. With Aspire People it’s not about making money but providing quality education, personable service and developing people.
Safe in the knowledge that you can trust us